hey. I'm Nisa. photographer, writer, journalist.
Let's get lost.
I shoot, scavenge, create and curate written and visual narratives for the travel hungry, culinary curious, culturally inclined and wander-heavy minds.
Food & Booze
- The Guide to Eating and Drinking on 4/20 - 4/18/18
- A Critic Wants Santo to Stick to New Mexican Cuisine - 6/15/18
- Denver Will Get a Taste of the Middle East This Summer with Safta - 5/10/18
- Meet the Farms Behind Some of Denver's Favorite Restaurants - 4/26/18
- Denver's First Completely Gluten-Free Fast Casual Now Has Dinner - 4/17/18
- 16 Great Places to Eat Alone in Denver - 4/10/18
- 10 Best Denver Restaurants for Italian Food - 3/14/18
- 8 Badass Female Food Forces to Watch in 2018 - 2/21/18
- Boulder's Newest Restaurant is All About 'Real' New Mexican Green Chile - 12/19/17
- Denver Culinary Veterans Share Their Favorite Holiday Recipes - 12/12/17
- Meet the Three-Person Dream Team Behind Nationally-Recognized Annette - 09/28/17
- Back to School — Farm-To-Table Dinners Prove Eating Locally is More Than a Trend - 08/09/17
- We Tried It — Dinner Séance with Paranormal Investigators - 06/27/17
- How One Colorado Chef's Autoimmune Disease Change Her Career Forever - 05/16/17
- Here's the Best Food We Ate in Denver in 2017 - 12/28/17
- Staff Pick — The Blue Prawns at To the Wind Bistro - 01/13/17
303 Magazine - Lifestyle, Art & Culture
- Wander Between Realms this Valentine's Day with Aphrodite's Switchboard - 2/14/18
- DAM Curator Rebecca Hart Reflects on a Year of Politics and Art - 12/27/17
- Denver Artist Thomas Evans to Represent Denver During - 11/27/17
- A Guide to Tubing Boulder Creek - 6/23/17
- The Faces of First Fridays — Meet the Artists - 05/12/17
- "World's First" Cinematic iPhone Case Came Out of Denver - 04/14/17
- 3 Newer Boulder Boutiques You Should Know- 03/16/17
- Denver Artist Detour on Taking the Plunge As a Full Time Creative - 02/24/17
- Meet the Denver Drone Photographers Taking Photography a Miler Higher - 02/20/17
- The Top 6 Places to Go Sledding in the Boulder/Denver Area - 12/22/16
Features Written for Select Clients
- Authentic Asia Luxury Tours & Travels: Destination itineraries and guides
- Parterre de Rois Magazine - Artist Interviews
- Cottingham Fine Art "Conversations" with notorieties of the art collecting world
- Copywriting for ad campaigns. Select clients include: Red Bull Italia, San Benedetto, Ray-Ban/Luxottica, The Sartorialist, DDB Milan.
You may download a copy of my most recent resume here.